Aug 7, 2011

Focus your thoughts on things that will make you happy

"But when Peter saw how strong the wind was he became frightened; and, beginning to sink, he cried out, “Lord, save me!” Immediately Jesus stretched out his hand and caught him, and said to him, “O ye of little faith, why did you doubt?” -  Matthew 14: 31

See how peter started to sink when he lost focus. To my sink and swim see how fragile i am.

Because i have been so down and so demotivated(char) for like forever...hahah i have to get my mind off things even people that are not worthy of my attention. And for me to do that i need to focus on things that makes me happy. And what are those? hehe. The word Wish List is dancing in my head and in front of me. So here it is:


1. I want to make beautiful things. Cute beautiful things! Arghhh.


 

2. Doraemon. I want a doraemon stuff toy. Or anything that involves doraemon. I dont know why but it has become a symbol of unconditional love for me now. haha
3. A garden. Yes i want a garden for myself. I have no idea where to start or how to do this but i surely do want one. Oh please Lord please please give me a garden...hehehe
4. Wisdom and knowledge... Wisdom to read people's intentions and sincerity.
5. A sanctuary....i want to find my place. My spot to think things through and through. Someplace to pray and talk to God. hehehe Whether up in a tree or under a tree. haha It wont mater as long as im in a place over looking the vast ocean. Someplace to take my imagination somewhere, someplace comforting and familiar. Hahaizt...

I wish now to move on and do my part of the job. To let the records reflect that today and for tomorrow i did my part of the job. And just like what Elizabeth Gilbert says...whether or not the genius comes Ole, to me nonetheless. Yes- Ole, to me nonetheless!
 
Images by Freepik