Jan 5, 2012

Upset: The reason behind your feelings


Ive been so upset today with my work. I have this problem with my webmaster and i just dont know what to do and where to start to solve it. I was stuck literally. Spend hours and hours going through the web without being conscious of what im doing just so i can delay dealing with my immediate problem. My favorite form of scape. I was so upset, i wasn't able to do anything with my time at wok. Half of my day was ruin. The list of things i want to do wasn't done. It's like being in the middle of a traffic- everything got congested. It's like watching a bad domino effect before your very own eyes. I was so upset because i cannot move on to other tasks at hand without solving it first(i dont know why im like this. Perhaps because deep down i believe in doing the difficult task first.). The feeling was so overwhelming i wasn't able take it anymore.  I have been to so many problems like this that finally today i was able to catch myself. My thought process was, Why am i feeling like this? Why am i so upset? Do i truly recognize my problem? Is this such a big deal? The moment i started questioning my feelings about what's bothering me was the moment i took the initial step to solve it. I started asking my workmates of their opinion about it and i realized it wanst that bad at all. In fact it was such a small thing that it makes me wonder that it bothered me. From the moment i looked at my reaction(feelings) to the problem was the moment i took action to solve it. I prayed and ask God for help and decided not to fret about it anymore. And viola! Just like magic. The feeling was gone. I wasnt upset anymore. Got my head cleared. Took action and i was able to solve it. I was so lifted up. I felt wonderful. The genius has come and ole to me! :)

Things im grateful for today
1. I am grateful that i was able solve my problem and discovered a new way of approaching upsetting situations.yay!
2. Grateful for Keong2. He's a kind of person who teach by example without him knowing it. Im glad im arround people like him. It makes you want to be better a person.
3. I am grateful for TED videos on youtube of remarkable people. It is inspiring. One day im gonna be up there gracing their show as a speaker. hehe.
4. I am so grateful for this video of Elizabeth Gilbert the Author of "Eat, Pray, Love". This has touched a portion of my life and made me realized something really important about my work life. Enjoy watching it and i hope you will find a glimpse of inspiration. And Ole to you!

for subtitle u can click the cc button *wink*

5. I am grateful for my two new followers. MarkSFO and Rhea Liza hello there beautiful souls!  :)
 
Images by Freepik