Feb 16, 2012

Wrist Pain Solution; mouse speed

If you've been experiencing wrist pain due to your mouse. I have good news for you. I found a brilliant solution over the internet on how to solve that. Basically if you've noticed, if you move your mouse from the left to the right edge of your computer screen, it takes a lot of wrist movement to that. So the idea is to lessen that movement to stop the strain. To do that, we have to speed up the motion of our mouse. Ready? Here we go...

1. First step is to go to your control panel > Hardware and Sound > Mouse

That is currently my mouse speed's setting :)

2. Once your in the Mouse Properties, click the Pointer Options and in the Motion change the speed of the mouse from it's default setting to 2-4 notches up. And viola!

Notice how easy it is now to reach the far end side of your screen with little movement from your wrist.
I hope that helps!

Source: Steve Pavlina go visit his site; ill guarantee youll definitely learn something!

Things Im grateful for today:
1. Im grateful for my work and that i am working telecommute, which means i have total control over my time. Thank u Lord :)
2. Im grateful for my brothers chicks. haha. the sound they make can bring you to awareness. We have a lot of chickens and roosters here i tell you.
3. I am grateful for my life and for who i am. Really.
4. I am grateful for my brothers and sisters. I am also grateful for the Durian fruit dad bought. Oh the smell of it! Taste heavenly!
 
Images by Freepik