Oct 1, 2012

My Catholic Faith

Oh my! Because i thought it was just me! This really made me smile. :)

YOU KNOW YOUR CATHOLIC WHEN:

When you hear a really romantic song and think “That’s how the Lord thinks of me!”
....and i seriously thought it's just me!


“AND WITH YOUR SPIRIT” is the hardest thing for you to remember right now.
....haha the new missal translation! "And also with you" changed to "And with your spirit." My mom and I get to tease each other if one of us kind of forget. (Our parish has already started using the new translation of the English mass although it will only get to be implemented here in the Philippines come December)


you dream that your mom bought you a monstrance for your room.
...lol. this one is too much. bwahahha. I did not ever imagine this one. haha.

 You know you are Catholic when… You feel bad to hear your friends talking about how they wished they had a boyfriend, when you are fully content with waiting for whoever the Lord has picked out, if you are called to married life.
...aw, aw, aw!

you get super excited whenever Father chants the Kyrie, Sanctus, and Agnus Dei in Latin during morning weekday Masses.

...I havent been to a Latin mass but been dreaming about this! ahhhhh.

And another one from this tumblr : mycatholicgirlproblems.tumblr.com

http://mycatholicgirlproblems.tumblr.com/post/17332627463/catholic-girl-problem-46-reading-a-good-book
 lol. all the comments on this post really made me laugh. Seriously how do you get around this thing?

Her youtube Channel is wonderful :)

And also if you have been wondering about the 50 Shades of Grey book, this is what i can advice. HAHA. You go girl!

I never thought there would be a lot of beautiful things regarding my Faith on the internet. haha. What a great find!

And lastly. This is such a bonus for me: http://www.conversiondiary.com/2012/06/teach-me-how-to-love-the-psalms.html -> like LOL!
 
Images by Freepik