Mar 15, 2014

A Student Teacher’s Prayer




Dear God,
As I do my duties as a student teacher today
I ask you to bless me that I may be an instrument of your love.
When my students tries my patience,
help me to be kind.
When they do well, remind me to give a compliment.

Give me strength so that I may be able to do my lesson plans every day.
Lord, let me always come in the classroom prepared.

Enlighten me with the power of your Holy Spirit
that I may be able to discern what motivates each of my students.
Help me not to judge my students too harshly,
to be fair to all, and to just keep it cool.
 
Lord, bless my students and help them as they grow.
May I teach them the things they need to know.
From dullness keep us away,
Let joy and fun be in the room today.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.
 
 
 "Gets?" My expression always during class discussion.
 
Images by Freepik