Mar 19, 2014

My Patron Saint: St. Joseph

 St. Joseph


In honor of my second Father in heaven. Happy Fiesta Sr. San Jose! Thank you for praying for me. I know you have always been there for me, in times of great need and emotional distress, its you i have talked to and asked for help aside from the Lord. Keep praying for me and protect our aim. Help me to be holy(this is too lofty i know). Let us transform lives through holiness.(too lofty again) but wink** wink***

Sorry that i almost forgot your fiest day. But thank you that i was able to go to mass today with my mom and we were able to celebrate your day. Sorry too that i bought nothing. I should have bought you flowers! I left what little money i have at home. :( Next year i hope it would be grand and i would be able to have a celebration in honor of your day with my family. Thank you for everything! Lab yo! <3



An Ancient Prayer to Saint Joseph


O ST. JOSEPH, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in thee all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph, assist me by thy powerful intercession and obtain for me all spiritual blessings through thy foster Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord, so that, having engaged here below thy heavenly power, I may offer thee my thanksgiving and homage.
O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating thee and Jesus asleep in thine arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near thy heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath.
St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for me.
 
Images by Freepik