Jun 15, 2012

Crap Creepy Script



Late one night Trina went to the kitchen feeling hungry. She opened the fridge and look for some food. Found a cupcake and started munching. When suddenly a voice in a far away darkness outside their house began to speak. "Trina....trina....trina..."
"Oh my, who's that? Am i going to be afraid? Is this frightening?" Trina felt a little sick.
"Trina...trina..."  the voice seems to come nearer and nearer to the kitchen.
"Oh my this is frightening..." She wasnt finished eating yet when suddenly the voice came to touch her left ear whipering softly..."Trina...ive been waiting for you". Trina jumped to her feet and started screaming. "Oh my God, oh my God, this is frightening!" "This is frightening!" "Somebody help!" The whole house was shaking by the  noise she was making.
"Trina what is going on?" her dad said, barely naked, looking at the cupcake in her hand. She realized she have not finished eating it yet. "Dad." putting the cupcake into her mouth. "I've heared a voice!" "It is whispering my name!" "He said he has been waiting for me." she said speaking slowly while trying to taste the sweetness of the remaining cupcake.
"Are you crazy?" "It's 3 am in the morning!" looking at his watch. "There is nobody here, only us"  "And you are eating again!" his dad is beginning to get furious.
"Dad, i swear!" "I heard a voice!" "It's creepy."


***

Haha. I know it's crap. But i was just trying to write a story. Wanted it to be scary. I'm a little bit terrified of how i will continue the story. The 3 am thing where ghosts and monsters and all kinds of evil spirits (oh please don't mention) kind of started coming out to make you feel their presence is a bit too much of a scare. Oh oh i remember my office graveyard shift days where i just have to pee at 3am in the morning and i would get Eva(one of my office mates) to accompany me inside the CR. Mind you, inside. I was just pretty scared at the thought of 3 A.M. monsters. Well anyways, i think the story came out a little funny too. haha. So there you go. Write, write, and write.
 
Images by Freepik