Jun 9, 2012

The Eagle and the Worm



This is a story about an eagle and the worm. What an intro that is. Well this is my first story so i have to have a intro. One day, the worm was early working on his hole looking for food. The sun was shining and the sky cloudless. The heat was more than tolerable that day. As the worm was inside the earth working on his holes looking for food. He gets to thinking, "This day is sure as hot as hell!  I need to cool down, air ain't even circulating from where I am. I have to get out and get some air. Everything seems so dump down here." As the worm keeps on thinking about these things, the worst he seems to feel. But he kept on working. The eagle at that time was just flying  and gliding. "Oh God your mountains! It is beautiful! I praise you with my mighty wings." as he said this, he flips his wings and dive downwards and rise up again as high as he could go. "Ah, i am so beautifully and wonderfully created! exclaims the eagle. "When i roam over all your creations, and consider the work of your hands. What am i that you are mindful of me. You know everything about me. I love how the earth is so green up here. I love how the wind feels beneath my wings. And i love how mighty your sun is! I am alive and made new. Today I can see your faithfulness." And the eagle glides through the clear blue sky feeling awesome, joyful from the beauty God has bestowed upon the earth and as he keeps on thinking about these things he spotted the worm and thank God for the early breakfast.

Author: Me, tabulyogang.info ;) I know its awesome right? haha

P.S. I will try to write short stories. I want to be a writer. And i will write and write and write :)

 
Images by Freepik