May 18, 2014

"Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch



#WhatHaveIBeenUpToLately

Our lecturer read this story to us and sang these lines to a lullaby tune "I love you forever. i like you for always. as long as I’m living, my baby you'll be." she has such strong beautiful voice i cried silently while listening. She narrated it so perfectly it felt like i was given a gift. The story was crazy and touching. I laughed and cried at the same time. I wish I had videotaped the whole thing so I can capture that moment.

Now, i can’t stop singing the song in my head. "I love you forever, i like you for always, as long as im living, my baby you'll be" LSS *last song syndrome*

I think i may have been prone to crying lately. I cry at the most unlikely places. This sudden burst of emotions from i don't know where surprises me. Can’t you see there's a lot of people here my tears?

I got a scholarship from a review center in preparation for my LET board exam. Even though i did not pass the required percentage for the full scholarship, they still decided to give it to me. Sometimes at the middle of the review (especially when the lecturer is brilliant) i stop myself, how lucky am i to be here? I'm too blessed. Thank you, Lord!

My dad and I, we are still at it at some days. Although little has changed, but it has gotten mild.

I bought 1 rim of newsprint and will start to write my morning pages. I’ve been doing it for a while last year but i somehow stopped. Now, I’m getting back to it, scheduling my morning routine to make way for it.

I can’t stop buying books!!! Help!

I’ve noticed I’ve been manifesting things i want lately. yay!

This post reminds me of the stories i wrote when i asked God what he has been up to lately. There was this story where he went to India and meditated with a young monk on a top of the mountain facing another mountain. Where he poked the young monk, he got tired meditating because he can’t sit very still when happy. Another when he stalked very, very, old couple in France observing their daily routine. The old couple doesn’t talk much; they know each other too well. And they sleep a lot. I had to laugh at the stories God has to tell. Although i think sometimes that it is just me creating stories for myself when i get bored. I'm like: "God, I’m bored. What have you been up to lately?" I’d like to believe that it is really God telling me his own adventures. That he too is having fun.

I drew this the other day.
I was studying Geometry while doing this hence the shapes.


#WhatHaveIBeenUpToLately
 
Images by Freepik