Nov 11, 2012

Labor of love and some art

I spent my whole day yesterday working on this!
This needed patching...
patching
haha. I know it's huge and odd...errr ugly? haha but that is what you call effort :p
At least we can now use it.
wood from malaysia
I told my brother to model for me and asked for a smile. This is what i got.
oh o. haha

I took some picture of my water color paintings too. ahaha im in the mood for pictures.
This is the view outside my window...I have no idea how to finish this one. I don't know how to paint the sky. Or what colors to use.
water color
This one, i was trying to copy the picture of my friend with her baby because her picture with her baby babot looked so peaceful and beautiful and so full of love. I'm afraid i made her look like a Japanese father. haha.
water colour
And i will leave you with a poem i wrote and I wish you to never be afraid because I am afraid. And it aint easy. hehe. <Use me as an instrument and let me know that I am being used and that would be life worth living.>

Here i am standing at the entry gate
I am opening my life to a sense of awe and wonder
I am opening my curiosity 
Nothing scares me
I am curios of what creativity 
I will manifest even amidst obstacles
Nothing scares me
Yes nothing does.
-t


Can u sense the struggle
the cry of the moment?
USE me
use me...


 
Images by Freepik