Nov 18, 2012

Wisdom talks

Sunrise Philippines :)

Wake up early...
Fight with all you have
I don't want cowards to possess me.
Do not be halfhearted.
When do your task give your all,
When you listen give your attention,
in everything you do give your all.
When you decide stand with all you have.
I want a fighter as my friend.
I will fight with you.
If you want to bring change and transformation in your heart,
you've got to start giving your all.
That is the meaning of dying.
Die to yourself so you may gain me.
Die. Die.
Dying hurts but when the intention is to gain me
it will be nothing compared to what you will gain in the end.
So start now.
Start anew with every moment.
Die everyday!
But as for you, die every moment.
When your heart aches,
die with your pride.
Die for me.
Die for me...

We have a lot of work to do,
we must begin early.
In the morning you will find me.
Call and talk to me.
I will help you.
Your intention is to gain me
and only through dying shall i be possessed by you.
Your reward is in everything the Bible says.
And above all,
God's constant presence will overshadow you
and make you holy.
And you shall delight in rich fare 
as you will be his friend and constant companion.
So I say die to yourself and let us begin.

-tabulyogang



 
Images by Freepik