Nov 27, 2012

To Sheena of 2012 from Chang of 2012

This is a letter that came out as an idea from Anna Possa's blog post. I posted it on my Facebook account and tagged Chang because I know how much she admires Anna. As we talked about it she said I want to do something like this. To Chariss of 2006 from Chariss of 2012. And I said, I would want to do it too! But there are no changes in me. haha And she said why, ill write you a letter! Charis of 2012 to Sheena of 2012. And so this is her letter for me :)

princesses
Me and Chang :)


To: Sheena of 2012,

I know I haven’t been with you most of your years but I’ve been your friend for two or three years, correct me if I’m wrong haha! I think it’s not about how long we’ve been friends/workmate but I think it’s about the bond that we shared through the years that we’ve been together. You shared a lot of inspiring, wonderful, kalog things to me and I love the sound of our laughter. 

When I’m with you I almost feel like you’re my little sister not to mention you’re a year older than me and I’m physically look like a big sister because you have a slim body figure. Hehe. Well, it doesn’t matter as long as we talked about lots and lots of things; we enjoyed singing Charice and Marie Digby’s songs together. We talked about stupid things and most of all how we envious Anna’s life adventure at a very young age. Sssh. 

I love how we have a discussion about life, about books and movies. I miss those silly times we had in Robinson’s fitting room. I know you’re not in the mood that day but I’m happy I made you smile, I’m not sure if you remember it. A lot of times we tend to worry about how absent-minded we are and think on how to improve our memory recollection. But now I know you are improving and I’m so happy for you. You are a strong, smart, cute, loving and passionate woman. You never limit yourself and love to explore new things. I know how hard worker you are and you stand what you feel is right, a fighter and you open a lot of things to make things work easier. Your soul is one of a kind.
You have a bold character that’s why I adore you so much, you tend not to worry much about the future. You enjoy the present and each moment as it comes. Sometimes you are weird but you are gorgeous and wonderful inside and out. You are also the greatest person I ever met. Childish and kalog like me. I know God will answer your prayers no matter how too small they are. Sometimes they may not be in our own timing or the way we expected it but He knows the best interest of your heart. You are a true warrior and servant of God. I know He will bless your pure heart. 

PS. We will go to Verona no matter what happen and we will stroke Juliet’s boobs.hehe 

Lovelots, 
Chariss of 2012


Aw Chang, thank you!!! You have no idea how much i was touched by your letter(Nagmelt jd akong heart). And I cried a little. hehe. I am somehow always at my best when i am with you because you have such a good heart. My life is so much better because i have a friend like you. Soul sisters. And yes to Verona we shall go :)


Chang is a wonderful friend of mine and an overall sweet person.  To know more about her, you can check her blog: i-am-fine-and-dandy.

 
Images by Freepik