Jun 5, 2013

The Mystery of God is too Deep to Comprehend

This morning has been mysterious in a way that the weather is a little bleak yet the sun is out casting soft light on leaves of trees and faces of people I love.

While I was in bed I suddenly saw in my head, a park getting wider and wider as I was lifted higher and higher from the ground till I was leaving the earth.
I saw other planets and stars and the earth getting smaller and smaller.
I was so far from the earth, a universe far from it, that it looked like a dot in the map of the cosmos.

I suddenly felt an enormous question welling up within me.

We are only a dot in the map of the entire universe!

How dare we confine God the Creator in our own minds?
Truly he is beyond imagination. And there are things we don't know, like maybe other beings in a parallel or another universe, or something we have not yet imagined because truly the possibilities are endless.


The depth and mystery of it all: this universe, our minds, our purpose, our existence need be spoken in an entirely new language to be understood.
 
Images by Freepik