Dec 8, 2012

My Christmas Wish List

Hola! :)


I have not done a Christmas wishlist. Ever. So this is my first time. Ever. I'm excited you can tell.
This post is a tag from Jessica. She has been tagging me! So let's do it!

This Christmas I wish for...


1. A pocket dictionary. The one i saw in National Bookstore. Cost about Php 270+. I have long been wishing for a pocket dictionary since i lost my Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone(who use their phones for a dictionary? Hands up!). Come to think of it. Should i ask for a cellphone instead? No. A pocket dictionary will do. I have been listening to Synonyms and Antonyms in my Nokia cellphone(a hand down phone from my cousin) for 3 days straight now. My head is about to explode. I am so much overwhelmed with words! Although i am still at letter A. My problem is I am so bad at spelling so a pocket dictionary will really help. And why am i torturing myself with all these studying going on? Because i desire to express myself clearly. To be able to choose the correct words to say and not go you know, you know. haha! If you want to join my craziness you can go here and listen. Be my classmate!

2. A Christmas tree! And maybe a Belen too! We don't have a Christmas tree. Although we have Christmas decorations; Christmas balls and even Santa Claus hanging in our ceiling- a Christmas tree is different. Don't you think so? 

3. For my salary to be released. It has long been overdue. I resigned last September. I pray to God that He will bless the company so in turn they will be able to release it. So now i am back at my college taking a post baccalaureate degree. Oh to be a student again!

4. Can someone give me cash? Bwahahaha. 10k? For nothing in particular. I just love the thought of having a cash in hand. That big? Yeah that big. I wonder how it would feel like to secretly have 10 thousand pesos in my purse  in an ordinary day.

5. For my parents to be healthy. To live a good life. To live it long.

And Father dear, just in case. I did not ask for a boyfriend. I leave it to you to decide when is the right time.

P.S. Jess I've replied to your Christmas giveaway post. I've followed your art blog, twitter and facebook page already. So I'm excited with your handog pasasalamat :) haha. Thank you so much in advance!

The rules for this tag are:

1. Kindly use the same title and as well as the first photo that I put here (that blurry picture of a Christmas tree above) in your post.
2. List 6 things that you wish to receive for Christmas.
3. Tag 6 of your friends to make the same post (no tag backs).
4. Send me the link so I could check it out too.

I really don't have much friends here online so i am tagging everyone who feels like doing his/her own Christmas wish list too :) Enjoy!



Merry Christmas Everyone! I love you!
 
Images by Freepik