Dec 13, 2012

Prayer for peace and calm

Sharing to you a prayer and an advice I saw while surfing the net today. My anger subsided while reading this.
 
Today, I receive all of God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s universe. Today, I open myself to God's blessings, healing and miracles. Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like God every day. Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved, I’m God’s Servant, I’m God’s Powerful Champion, And because I am blessed, I will bless the world, In God’s Name, Amen. -Source
***

"Listen, put it into your heart, my youngest and dearest son, that the thing that disturbs you, the thing that afflicts you, is nothing. Do not let your countenance, your heart be disturbed...

...Am I not here, I, who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Am I not the source of your joy? Are you not in the hollow of my mantle, in the crossing of my arms? Do you need anything more? Let nothing else worry you, disturb you."

-Our Lady of Guadalupe to St Juan Diego.(from my facebook newsfeed)


My dearest Mother Mary, the mother of Jesus, it has been a long time since i called to you for prayers. Please intercede on my behalf and pray for all of us your children. Draw me after you and to your son Jesus Christ. And give my regards to Sr. San Jose  :) 
 
Images by Freepik