Dec 6, 2012

What I did during the typhoon

This is what i did during the typhoon Pablo.


This is when i first woke up. I can't remember if it was early morning or afternoon. I know my hair is wild.


Feeling a little better here.


Bah! I'm trying to capture my hair...


Can we spell V-A-N-I-T-Y here?


Vanity of all vanities! All is vanity! - Hey! I'm trying to appreciate God's creation here. bwahahaha. This is what the typhoon did. No, i was just trying to have fun. I've got like 20 pictures of myself. And these are the best that i got. haha Bad! I do feel a little vain when i take pictures of myself but there are days i indulge. Haha!




***


So about the typhoon, my parents were pretty worried and so was I. Last year we had hundreds of casualties, some are still missing up to this day. That was pretty rough for all of us. We were caught off guard. But this time we were ready, even excited. The local government prepared for the typhoon for like 1 week. And the day before the typhoon hit the land, those who are in the danger zone evacuated to higher grounds. Everyone was alert. The preparation shall i say was pretty exaggerated . But you know, better ready than sorry. So I am thankful that everyone's safe. 


 
Images by Freepik