Dec 20, 2012

Love letter to a stranger




Hello Stranger, if you are searching for love :)

I don't know what love is and i have never loved a person (romantically speaking) with my whole heart, ever, it maybe that you want to know what a kiss is like from a person you love and who loves you, it maybe that you want to know how it feels like to be touched. You are waiting for a person to arouse your emotions in ways that you have never been aroused before. How it really feels like to fall in love body and soul and mind. The kind that makes you think of that person day and night. It makes you crazy. The crazy kind of love that makes you feel good about yourself and others.

Well, I want you to know that it is okay to wait. Wait for this kind of love is worth waiting. As they say, true love waits. It's true. And don't worry either if it will come in late. Isn't love, love? Regardless of what age? Relax lang. And if others say things that make you feel unwanted, resist the urge to give your yes to someone you don't love just so you can show to people how desirable you are. 

And if someday you'll realize that it won’t come, don't worry; it won’t make you any less than they are. But hope. Always hope for love.  Hope for love to accompany you your whole life through. But for now, my stranger, my sweet stranger, as King Solomon in the Song of Songs would say, do not arouse or awaken love when it is not yet time :)
***


I was inspired by the idea of writing a love letter to a stranger from Mira's blog(Check it out). So this is sort of my own love letter to a stranger who by some chance will come across my blog.



Note: For my close friends i know what you are thinking. This is not a love letter to myself. This maybe if i feel pressured but i am not so this is for someone who is anxious that his/her love has not yet come.


P.S. Modernpatadyong is following my blog. What a surprise! I'm shy! Maulaw na dayon ko. huhu. But thank you. 
 
Images by Freepik