Feb 19, 2013

There Is No Greater Love

Last Valentine


A book and a love letter for a friend :)


Dear Ate Sylph,

When I asked Jesus what was he thinking during the scourging at the Pillar and the long walk to Calvary, he said, "I thought of you. When I could no longer take another step, I thought of you. When I fell the first time, I thought of you. I almost fainted when I fell the second time. Still I thought of you. When I could no longer bear the pain, I thought of you. You my beloved occupies my mind.
Do not fear my love is everlasting."

I do not know of any love greater than that. When you could no longer understand what's happening, think of Jesus. He is thinking of you. He will never leave us nor forsake us. Let us always come to Him. We will find rest. We will find joy. And life to the full. 

I love you Bae,
Always,
Sheena (aka Tabulyogang)

Note: Published with permission from Ate Sylph 
 
Images by Freepik