Feb 1, 2013

Painting From a Blogger / Artist Friend

What's the good thing of being a blogger?
Finding blogger friends of course!

And what's the best thing of being a blogger?
Finding blogger friends who are generous!

Blogger friends like Jessica of http://sketchesofwords.blogspot.com/ in particular.
Last Christmas she announced that she would love to give Art Works she has done as a sign of appreciation and thanks to all her blogger friends. She sent me a message asking for my address. The thought alone made my heart melt. What a generous person! I received her gift in the middle of January and I figured I’d like to frame it first before blogging about it. But I am broke as of the moment and I have no money to buy a frame.

And I cannot wait a little longer to return thanks. So here it is :)




I love how happy the Girl is while listening to music and i love how her hair is so curly /wavy just like mine. And look at all the lively colors she is trading upon! I feel happy just looking at it.


Very good position don't you think? That's my table. Don't be deceived by how shiny and tidy it is because I just cleaned up for pictorial. My table is normally messy because I am creative. lol.


And that is my view outside my window :)

Thank you so much Jess for being so generous.

Everything is going to be fine in the end okay?


I will frame your painting! Someday you’re going to be a famous artist and I'll brag to my friends that I have one of your early paintings. Isn't that cool?

 
Images by Freepik