Sep 9, 2011

Dopie Slippers!

It's in the little things. You find joy and happiness! -me

And so my sister and I wanted to start the day right. And what better to do than go shopping? Yea i know. It just feels good to buy. It's time to buy slippers! And look at what we found.
Looks fun right?
We found them inside Save More Market. I dont know what they are called but their brand name is Dopie. Ya dope. I know the original is so much more expensive, like 1 original =10 dopie's. Are you kidding me? 
These one felt good and they are so comfy so all in all it's a good buy. yehey! hooray for good buys!
The black one is mine :)
Look at the little boy!
I bought one for mys sister, 1 for my mom, 1 for me and 1 extra. The extra one is supposed to be for my cousin but it did not fit her. Too bad. :( Im keeping it and ill be looking out for a lucky cinderella. yay!
 
Images by Freepik