Nov 16, 2013

My Little Prayer for the Typhoon Yolanda Survivors



Lord God, I am ashamed that for these past few days I have only been looking after myself, praying for only me and my problems.

Lord on this day I ask that you bless the people who have been so affected by the typhoon Yolanda, especially for the people in Tacloban. May you bring comfort and peace in their hearts; I pray for those who are still looking for their family that they may be found alive and if not may their bodies be found. 


Because you are the bread of life and you have promised that whoever believes in you will never be hungry or thirsty i pray for food on the table for every family affected by the typhoon. 


For those who have been orphaned and lost their Father and Mother, I pray that you be their Father and I ask also for the blessed mother of God that she may be their mother in these times of need, for the Holy Family to look down on us with compassion. 

We are your people Lord; do not let us perish in distress. Give us hope for always. We are the happiest people on earth I know. Do not take away the reason for our smiles. Have mercy on us Lord. Thank you.  




 
Images by Freepik