Apr 4, 2011

Cute dogs!

When you dont really know what to write and where to start writing all you've got to do is to write. Right? So let us begin. My brain is currently processing what subject to post when suddenly my cousin asked me if ive seen the pictures she uploaded, and i said no. For a moment there(a second i think) i was debating with myself whether to check it out or not. My brain concluded that it was better to let myself interrupted. So i did check it out. And Here's what ive found...

That's Mac-mac a.k.a. The King/Father. Aint he handsome?


And this one is Cheke the Mother...
When Cheke had her first pregnancy she got.
Choy-choy The Prince...

Chay-chay the Princess
Chay-chay on the left side, and that's her friend. I dont know her/his name. But she's cute!
And of course Mac-mac and Cheke got Barny but he got lost and was never found again and they also got our very own Ruffy!
 Ruffy is on the left side. hehehe just in case u got confused. :p and that is me on the right.
And after just a month or two Checke got pregnant again! wew. Mac-mac is hardworking u know.

That one my dear is Chelsea. The cutest ever! arggghh.


And this one on the sand is Buddy! hehehe.

They have other siblings too but were already given to people who were lucky enough to be promised when Cheke was just pregnant to have it once they came out. yay. And just to let you know right now my cousin has got 7 dogs in their house. hehehe that's a lot!

Things im grateful for today April 5 2011
1. I am grateful that finally i am able to bring back myself to post on my blog. yay.
2. I am grateful that i survived my first day on working on the night shift schedule. yay from 10pm-6 am. Although my manager did caught me sleeping at the last minute! It was during 5:30 am i think. wew. Yours truly was so groggy and sleepy i wasn't able to detect her coming. hahaha but she said it was understandable so it's okay i think.
3.I am grateful that i was able to sleep soundly after my work. So i think i have to go back to sleep now just to be better prepared later. To graveyard shifts! Thank you Father. :p Abba-cakes thank you. So Much.
4. I am ever so grateful that my blog have got new beautiful followers. To  Marikoy, Darkratus, Juliet, Angelina zt and Brian thank you. May you increase more in numbers! hehehe
 
Images by Freepik