Apr 13, 2011

Watercolor week7

THis is like watercolor and everything in between. So lets start!
Because we went to Guadalupe and most of the place has something that looks like this. And when i saw it i put a mental note to remember so i will be able to draw it. NOw Im trying to draw something from my imagination. And this is my first attempt. All of my painting here has a model.

Im using 3 brushes at a time. I find it funny hahahaha.
Now when i get to the water part(the river) I have no idea how to move on. And someone so cute and naughty is bothering my art in progress...
He has a masking tape on his face! I dont know what got on his head. Oh Kids!

That's Argel but we call him Loncio. I think when i do something like this i tend to attract attention in the house coz they want to have a part on it too. You know. Heres my brother. Showing me how to do the water part.
He is so dirty and with no shirt on because he was trying to cook chicken for us. I love my little brother. Here's what he has done....
Oh dear i dont know if i like that at all! Its a river not a sea! It is suppose to be crystal clear. hahahahaa. Well anyways lets continue...
So the place in my memory looks something like this...
hehehe not bad. hahahaha. And just because i tend to gravitate people when i do this and somehow bring out the artistic part in them. My brother's best friend, his name is Henelia, says he wants to try it too. SO i let him...
And viola!
This is what he did. Yay.Very nice. I now do believe that what you paint is a reflection of you. Look at that! Henelia is bold and fearless. And somehow the painting reflects him. Agree? :p

Okay see you next week! :p

Daily Gratitude.===========================================================

P.S. I have a lot of things to be grateful for and let me tell you one of those incident which topped the list. I was again caught by my manager sleeping while on work. She kind of woke me up and i was so surprised that i shouted just a little bit. I was so embarrassed that i went laughing uncontrollably. I cannot stop nor contain myself. I just went on laughing with her watching with a look of confusion on her face. hehehe i love my manager. hahahaha
2. God must have been delighting himself on me that i get to laugh even on the smallest things lately. And i am ever so grateful. Thank you Lord. Abba-cakes salamat. :p
3. God forgives. And i am grateful for his immeasurable mercy. It covers the whole world.
4. For Mimai's fruit salad.
 
Images by Freepik