May 6, 2012

Poem at the Moment




This has nothing to do with the poem. 
I just thought their friendship's beautiful.
I took this photo in Camp Philips. 
Kids know what life is really about. Free.

---



I feel like a vessel
So empty
I have no dreams
And it scares me
I'm not much of an
Emo type either
Right now 
I am just is
And I don't know
How to feel
About that
I am not afraid of 
The future
It's just that
I haven't really
Figured out
What I really want
I feel like time
Is running away
I don't want it
To pass me by
So i kind of grab
My brush,
Tried to paint
Hoping this would 
Be it for me.
But then again my work
Doesn't look that good
I figured maybe 
I'd like to try writing
So I read books 
As many as I can,
Then I write and write,
Wondering if this would
Be of value to my readers,
That is, if I have one,
But I do have one, 
And I’m glad.
I don't really much know
About anything,
Sometimes it would bother me.
I tried to read books,
Gather information on the net
just to close the gap
Of not knowing much.
But I don't really want
To know much.
I just want to know
Something about
Things I care.
I don't have many things
I care about,
Only God
I wonder really if he
Has all the answers.
I know he has.
I want to get those
Answers.
Maybe because 
I would really
Like to become
Somebody.
Somebody I would
Really 
Be 
Proud of.


This is me trying to get my thoughts on paper. I wonder if anybody feels the same way that I do now. 
Thanks for reading anyway. And to the one who I think cares enough to check on me by reading my blog, thank you. 




Gratitude List


Oh my! I have to tell you how delighted I was to see your name on my Google friend connect. You have no idea how honored I felt. To Natalie of Vanilerry Garden, thank you. (I hope u get to read this) 

To buzz lightyear of Black Swamp Cornucopia, thank you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I wasn't expecting that! Thank you so much! 
 
Abba-cakes thank you. Always and always, draw me near to you.


 
Images by Freepik