Jul 27, 2012

Mom and the Alien


Some stories i have with my mom and the computer :)


Mom sitting, writing on a word processor. Something on the expression of her face tells me that she is getting exasperated. She could not contain it no longer, she said at last, "How do you move this blink-blink?" When i looked at the screen i nearly fell over. Laughing really hard i said, "Just move the mouse!".

***

Mom typing realy slow.  I can't help thinking, "God, this feels like forever i want to die."

***

Mom with no glasses on. Lifting the keyboard up to her face. "Mom! What are you doing?" "I cant see the letters!"


***

You know what i love watching my mom doing her thing on the computer. I have this big smile on my face everytime she's into trouble. I love how she looks up to me in wonder everytime i solve her problems with the computer. It's a curious thing for her and she is learning really fast! And not only that, she has a Facebook account too!
 
Images by Freepik