Oct 12, 2013

The Birds Sing Praises Just Before the Sun Rises

I have a beautiful prayer practice to recommend.

Not too long ago, I noticed birds singing and praising God early in the morning just before the sun rises.

I thought, My God they are singing praises!
I joined in singing in Spirit along with them and noticed i am in perfect harmony with their tune. I slowed down when they slowed down and I stopped when they stopped.

I was intrigued. I am in awe. They sing every morning at the exact same time.

I am reminded of a psalm calling all creations on earth to praise God.
Saying let everything that has breath worship him.

I have googled about this and found I am not alone:

Thank you Lord!
In the morning, give me the grace to lift my voice and sing in praise and thanksgiving to you. For you alone is worthy of praise.



 
Images by Freepik