Mar 18, 2011

Got tagged!

I just got tagged today! yay. And Its my first time. :p Actually two of my blogger friends online tagged me today! So much for first timers. But im excited so lets do the first tag. This one is from yileen.:D
Ruffy :D
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
Family of course! Mostly we had fishes and dogs over the years. But sadly all of them are gone now. When the last one of our dog died(her name is Ruffy) we decided not to have one anymore. It was just painful for the whole family seeing Ruffy go.


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
For a long time now, i only have one dream. And that is for my mom to be happy. To live the good life she desires. For her to enoy. But if i can have one now that would be for me to become an artist! yay. A watercolor painter, an actress and a story teller. And for everyone to find their purpose, passion and meaning in life early on.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Hypocrisy.  

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Wow, if that would be possible. First of ill give tithes like 50% tithes and then the remaining 50% would be spent on cleaning our creek and rivers. The water gets really really high here when it rains hard. And when it does we cant really do anything, sometimes you get stranded in some place. I was once. Luckily we were rescued by a ten wheeler truck.(ah but that was special because i was stranded together with friends) 

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Talking with God all out. hahaha like vent. But after that i say thank you. I breath in, exhale and say thank you.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I cant really tell. I have not loved someone with all of me, well that is aside from my family and friends. I haven't fallen in love. :p Nobody has yet caught my attention. weeee

7. What is your bedtime routine? 
Depends on my work schedule. My body clock system gets to be altered every once in a while. And that is really bad. But most of the time i try to hit my pillow after 10pm.

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
Please see number 6.

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Myself. hahahah i want to watch me while painting watercolors. am i a creative person? hahha but seriously i want to watch me. 

10. What kinds of books do you read?
Inspirational ones. But mostly i love reading funny books. Sophie Kinsella type. Light read. 

11. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
I can't see myself, is that so bad?

12. What’s your fear?
Fear of being afraid. You cant really live your life if you are always afraid.

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
YES! I certainly would gladly gave it up. Besides i don't eat junk foods much :p 

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Can I be married and rich :p hahhaha quesera sera.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Debating with myself whether to go back to sleep or not. I tell you this one is a hard fight.

16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
Again please see number 6 :p

17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Can i be Stargirl too? 

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Forgive i can, but forget  will have to take longer than forgive. This thing needs lots and lots of prayer before you can ever get comfortable again with the person. Know what i mean?

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? 
This question is probably the hardest. I get easily "sumhan" with foods. Gah i dont know whats the english translation of that word. But basically it means something like getting easily tired with things. weeeee got it? Variety is important to me. hahaha i cant survive with the same food to eat for six months!


And so the by the power vested in me i now pass on the tag to four amazing bloggers! :p
 You are tag!



P.S. Because somebody was a little hurt for the reason that she was not tagged. I am now making exception to the rule of tagging only four people. I call on...YOU to be among the four amazing bloggers,


YOU ARE TAG!

 
Images by Freepik