Mar 8, 2011

Reading one step at a time

“We can only be said to be alive in those moments
 when our hearts are conscious of our treasures”
-Thornton Wilder

---



Things im grateful for today March 8 2011


1. Finally done reading Anyway: The Paradoxical Commandments. Actually i finished it two days ago. It is only now that i have posted a review on it :P So my estimate in reading it on two weeks time is perfect. wew. It's a very short read book you can actually finish it on one sitting but you know im a busy lady(weeeeee). So i am grateful today for that book :D
2. I am grateful that i started reading another book entitled Three cups of Tea by Greg Mortinson and David Oliver Relin. This one is a #1 New York Times Bestseller book and 300+ pages long so i will give myself 3 weeks for this. My book for the remaining weeks of March. Sounds fair enough right? Considering my busy schedule. (weeeeeee again)
3. Finally done and over with my t-shirt design for sitecap! yehey! Thank you Lord! yay Abba-cakes thank you so much! So Much! hahhaha. This has been going on for so long and now that it is finally over i am so happy! Not to mention i am also satisfied with my design, it is beautiful so let us celebrate! :P
4. Bought Papaya, oates, nestle milk and nova for snack. yay. Papaya truly is the best solution for idigestion :P Couldnt be more happy than that. But i am much much more happier eating together with my mom and bro for the tinolang isda my bro cooked. wew. The BEST!
5. I am so grateful for our internet connection. Done a lot of things because of it. Yay! Thank you so much Lord God! :P
6. Been such a good girl today. Washed all my undies and tshirts! yay good job to me :P
7. So grateful that Janice and Kira won the online contest. Each for different sites. yay. Everyone's getting lucky huh? Hope it will rub off on me. hahaha.  Kira libre jd ni. :P
 
Images by Freepik