Mar 13, 2011

A lot of things to be thankful for!

I know i have been slacking in my daily gratitude journal and that's not good. But i have been so busy. hahaha.
So okay here are all the things im grateful for for the past few days that i forgot to post.

1. Im so grateful that our tshirt design is finally done! yehey! Here it is.....
This is the design for girls :P
and this one is for the boys :P
This is how it looks like printed on a shirt!
2. I am so grateful that dad has been consistent on driving us my bro and me to our respective destination everyday. yay. Thank you dy! Abba-cakes thank you for my dad! :P I love you.
3. Grateful that ive finished another book! yay! Its called The book About Everyting by Guus Kuijer its a translation of the Dutch children's novel Het boek van alle dingen. Its a beautiful book. Touching and a little funny and super cute. I will post a review soon after i will finish Three Cups of Tea.
4.Bought another book entitled Alice Mcleod Realist at Last. This one is funny in a Sophie Kinsella kind of way but of course sophie is so much more funnier. weeeeeee. Im into book hoarding again. And i just cant resist it. I need help. hahahha
4. Grateful that we SMSI went mangrove planting! yay! I enjoyed having my hands and feet dirty and also i enjoyed planting a lot! I hope what we planted will grow.
5.House Hold in Bro Antony's house. We prayed and shared all our concerns and thanksgiving. It felt good to worship our Lord with my fellow SFC. The Holy Spirit is evident in our household and i am so grateful. Lately i know the devil has been tempting me and i am so grateful that i can now detect his every temptation and every time im tempted especially in thinking bad thoughts i just say "Thank you Father" and the bad thoughts disappears. In every temptation that comes my way i just say "Thank you Father" and i am given strength to overcome it.So i am so grateful for that. I pray for the strength to overcome every temptation.  Thank you so much Abba Father! Abba-cakes thank you so much! Thank you so much so so so much!
6.I am grateful for auntie Eva! She helps a lot in cleaning our house. And it just feels so good to come in a house that is clean. Thank you Father for Auntie Eva. :P and little leoncio too.
7.Mom has been doing gardening a lot and i am happy for her. She has this beautiful orchids outside and i adore her love for plants and flowers. I hope we will have a lot of it more! :P
8.I am super grateful that i am now getting my balance on my sleeping issues. I sleep early now and i am so much more healthier than before i think. hahaha. Thank you Lord.
9. I am grateful that my devotion to the Divine Mercy is growing. Jesus has been so good. Reminding me every 3pm to pause and pray. I don't know about this and i never felt like this before but i think i am called to pray this 3oclock prayer. hmmmm. This i think is a powerful devotion against every evil. So thank you Father. My Melchizedek, my highest priest, My Jesus i trust in you.
10. I am thankful and grateful for all my friends who know me and who accept me as i am. And to those especial people whom i can just be myself and feel safe to just be silly and dance and sing without fear of being judged. Thank you Father for every single thing. I celebrate you and i lift your name on high. Thank you so much in Jesus name. Amen. hehehe Abba-cakes thank you. I love you.
 
Images by Freepik