Mar 29, 2011

Watercolor week6

This picture is from the movie "Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea".....

just because i thought i can do something like this! hehehe. I thought wrong. aw. Lets see what i have done so far...



For some reason i find it hard to draw cartoons or anime's than real life subjects. I dont know why. Perhaps because they are so outlined they tend to be bold and unreal. hahaha


For the life of me i cannot bring myself to continue drawing Ponyo anymore. Oh Ponyo im so sorry. I shall return for you, but not now not today and not this week either.

So after letting a day goes by in attempting Ponyo and failed i turned my eyes to this.

"a rose by any other name would smell as sweet..."

yay. isnt that ambitious of me? hahahah. take a look at my take now...


I swear the picture looks so much more better than the original drawing. hehehe. But i think i did really good for my first flower. And its a rose. hahah take that! yay.The rose bud is so complicated i have spent much time studying it. Im loving how red it is! And so the painting continues...


By now i know time is not with me anymore, for it is getting late and i cant see details anymore.


So i have to stop at this point...
I dont know what to say...2 unfinished painting in a week. hehehe. But it is an art of themselves so let it be for now. Yes just letting it be.

----------------

THings im grateful for today March 29 2011
1.  I know i have not posted for so many days now. But i have been so busy. I shall post all the pictures for the reason of it this week.
 2. Our company anniversary party is finally over. And i am relieved. It was so good being a part of the logistics committee. I now more understand the meaning of  this quote: Volunteer not to build your resume but to build yourself.
3. I am being positive for the outcome of my work. and that is achievement enough. hehehe I pray that i will receive positive response from my webmasters. Abba-cakes please intervene for you are the Lord of my work and career. Thank you.
4. Today i am grateful for Evava treating me to Mcdo. A burger, a large fries, an ice cream and a coke. I was so much overwhelmed! I haven't eaten that much for a long time now. hahha i feel a lil guilty. But thank you dai Eva. God bless your generous soul.
5.Downloaded the audio book of The Practice of The Presence of God. I am deeply grateful. Thank you Lord. I know it is you. Listening to it for 2 days now. Abba-cakes thank you. Thank you so much. Never let me go. :D
 
Images by Freepik