Mar 1, 2011

The Greatest


The most satisfying work ... Helping Others
The most endangered species ... Dedicated Leaders
The greatest natural resource ... Our Youth
The greatest shot in the arm ... Encouragement
The greatest problem to overcome ... Fear
The most effective sleeping pill ... Peace of Mind
The most crippling failure disease ... Excuses
The most powerful force in life ... Love
The worlds most incredible computer ... The Brain
The worst thing to be without ... Hope
The most powerful relationship tool ... The Tongue
The two most power-filled words ... "I Can"
The most powerful communication ... Prayer
The greatest asset ... Faith
The most worthless emotion ... Self-pity

The most prized possession ... Self-esteem

The most contagious spirit ... Enthusiasm
The most beautiful attire ...
SMILE
 -Anonymous

 ---


Things im grateful for today March 1 2011

1. Feb is finally over. I love Feb but I am welcoming March with open arms! yay Happy March 1 everyone.
2. Tomorrow is my Lola's b-day. Im excited. Thank you Lord for my Lola.
3.Got to help somebody in need today. Although i was a little late but better late than never you know.
4. Singing praise songs with Janice and Sheila in the office. Rocking high with our voices even though im down with flu. But getting better and better as the day goes by. So thank you so much!
5. I am grateful for daddy driving me to my work today.
6. I have to stick with my promises and fight the good fight today and forevermore. Help me Abba-cakes.
 
Images by Freepik