Mar 19, 2011

Watercolor week5

I know it's a Sunday, and i know it's a little late but still it's week5 for my watercolor project so here it is.

 First of, let me show you my model....

let's have a much closer look...hehehehe
Today ive decided to just let anything go. I know im such a critique with my own work and a very mean one. hahaha. so today no judgment just fun.(hmmm let me rephrase that, because, well basically, when im painting i dont feel fun just inner peace.) YES deep peace... This is what i like most when im painting, im not conscious of time and i am at peace.(well at least while im painting) coz after im done its as if i turn into some kind of a monster and criticize my work. Which is really not good and helpful at all. But as Sunny said it is normal for amateur artists to be so strict on themselves weeeeeee at least i get to be called an artist and i dont mind the amateur part, because its true. :p so lets begin.


I know something is really going wrong with this one, hahahaha. Im sort of like short of space already(some kind of underestimated my subject hahaha or wrong perspective but whatever),..hehehe i don't mind at all so the painting continues...


I was finding it hard to find the right shade of green, i keep on adding another color layer after layer. hehehe. And i was lost in time i didn't even bother to take pictures of my progress...and tadang!


Im done! :p i still dont know what colors to mix for the "water" kind of color or for the color of glass either, but im certain in time i will know. hmmm what do you think of my work?

P.S. Ive decided not to copy the red ribbon anymore. and i did not copy the stones excactly, i kind of did my own stones. hehehe.

P.P.S. Ive tried to look at my past art works again and to my surprise they dont look as bad as i thought they were. Change of eyes eh? I feel good with what i have done today, i know its not that spectacular(why am i saying this? im not even aiming for something spectacular. :p ) but i feel good. and that is enough. See you next week!
 
Images by Freepik