Mar 2, 2011

WaterColor week3

For this week I've tried drawing faces...
ahaha I know He is terrible. But look at his lips! Do people have lips like that? gah! The skin color and tone is a disaster! I dont know how to make it smooth. hmmm I have to practice more. :P But hey look
To my great surprise, he kind of look like the picture in the book, i did not really intend it to be so!  Dont you think? hehehe i think this guy is gay. :P
I run out of papers to paint so i bought a new drawing book today for 25 pesos(actually i kind of gotten confuse with their pricing coz the other one says it's 29, so you know which of the two i choose.). Well anyways the faces continues...
and again her skin color looks terrible. arghhhh. I need a whole lot of practice for this! I have no idea which colors to mix to have a skin type of color. For that i mix brown and orange. I think i need to experiment on these things, mixing colors.  Anyways,  do you have any idea who that girl is? Take a closer look please...
...and look at all her moles...Got it?
O yes i was trying to copy me! hahahha But oh my she is definitely not me. No no no. She looks like a teacher and I look so much younger than her! But i love her eyes nonetheless. Gah it is so hard to copy portraits especially of oneself! Did you know that i was looking at a mirror the whole time while i was painting? That explains why the moles are on a different side of my face. Gah not a good idea. It didnt came out like me. Not a single bit! Maybe i should try to take picture of myself first then do the drawing afterward.
That is mom taking a pic of me that's why im so tickled because she was making funny suggestions on how i should pose! Here's a better one i think...
But please just dont mind my pimple!. So that's it for this week! Till next week then!
oh P.S. i somehow forgot to draw and include my ears! :P


---

Things im grateful for today March 2, 2011
1.Today is my Lola's birthday. Happy birthday lola.
2. I am grateful that i bought a new drawing book for my water color painting.
3. Bought a book entitled Memoirs of a Geisha on impulse. Its only 90 pesos so i have to buy it! It's a good buy right? Gah im into book hoarding again.
4. Brought some jobee home. 2 B1's. yey my mom and little bro was happy and so was little loncio.
I will take pictures of little loncio tomorrow because He is so adorable!
5.Drop my overdue tithes at the Nazareno church. Thank you for everything Lord God.
6.Ill try to be early to bed today. Goodnight! :P
 
Images by Freepik