Mar 10, 2012

The Right Decision

Sometimes we find ourselves asking if the decisions we made were the right ones.

What would make us feel that yes the decision we made was right?

 Are there such guidelines for these? Of course assessing your situation is fundamental, calculating the risks and benefits are essential. But what would take us to make that leap to take the first step to decide and do it?

And when is the right time? Especially if the decision is life changing in a way that it is a big thing for you.

Here are some questions that I found answers while asking God. You know that small, small voice that you know in your heart is true.

How would I know if my decision is right or best for me?

 If you can find love in your every decision, then that decision is best for you. Do not make the mistake of harboring hatred or negativity against yourself or anyone once you have made a decision. If that decision has love or was made because you found love on that decision, then don't worry. Just let the negativity go; feelings come and go, but the decision made out of love stays. It will never fail.


Because sometimes I get so drama, I asked God these questions (listed down below). Sometimes we human need to be re-assured. I want to be assured. Every girl wants an assurance of love I think.

Are you angry at me Father Dear?

Sometimes I do.(Whattttt? haha) But you know, I decided to make you. And you can tell that that decision was born out of love. I love you. My love for you will never fail. I am love and you are my decision. Take comfort in that.


That was reassuring indeed! What a loving Father we have! eeet.   :)

Sometimes I  fluctuate. I'm like a switch. This time I'm good and hours later I'm bad. How can one be faithful?

 Fractions, life is made up of moments. And in every moment there is a decision to make.

Either to love or not to love, not to love is fear, anxiety, jealousy, and the like. Life to the full is love; every single moment.

Life is not lived by seconds but by moments. Moment by moment is every breath you take than every second you experience.

SO BREATH THIS MOMENT.

Imagine.

See.

Experience life.

Pulsate!

And above all choose to decide in love!


 
Images by Freepik