Sep 14, 2012

Conversation with God

I can get so still and pray with my pen and notebook. I ask questions and God answers. I jot them down.

Hope you'll be very blessed!  :)

What do you want me to do with my life Father?

 I want you to know me and to learn from me. To never worry of what tomorrow will bring because you know in your heart that I hold the future in my hands. And yes I do orchestrate events in your life. I know you. I want you to come to a state that you will not worry about the future anymore because you know that for a fact.

How can I trust you more? How can I abandon myself in your care? Teach me to learn to trust you.

Read the bible and give sacrifice of praise and blessings every day. Yes. A sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving, every single day, every single moment think of me. That's how you will slowly learn to trust me and abandon all your cares in me.

How will I be able be friends with Wisdom? Because in the bible it says she comes seeking for people worthy of her in the morning gates. How will I be able to befriend her?

Of course you know that I am the giver of wisdom. So first ask it of me. And then keep yourself from speaking lies.

You mean I’ll always be truthful to myself and others? Like speak what is in my heart?
Yes. Speak gently...

How would I be able to speak gently? Like if in my heart I know that it would hurt people if I tell the truth, or if someone would ask for my opinion and I would just speak from my heart.

That is why you need to mold your heart first to become like mine. That is why the Holy Spirit is with you. He will teach you what to say if you desire to tell the truth and to live life in truth. It will set you free.

Father how would I be able to ask assistance from the Holy Spirit? 

Ask.. Sheena Always ask. He is willing to help. Ask and give the sacrifice of thanksgiving so that your heart will be molded to become like mine. And then you'll come to know me more and that id be your friend. I am your friend now but just like in friendship we need communication to make it deeper. Char. (Hehe. Naa naka pachar char Amahan ha.)

xxx


Thank you Lord. I praise. I bless your holy name. I love you Father. Thank you so much for loving us. Thank you. Thank you Father. Praise be to you Amahan. I praise you and I bless you. Thank you for showing me the way to life.

Thank you so much. Thank you for speaking to me. And thank you for granting me access to you. I can always call you and you hear me all the time. Thank you. I give you thanks, I adore you Father I bless you. Thank you so much. Praise and glory and honor are yours Father dear forever and ever in Jesus Name. Amen! Thank you.


 
Images by Freepik