Sep 27, 2012

I Feel Like I'm in a Trance so Let's Try Poetry


Yes love, poetry  :)

I just woke up from my sleep. And I'm feeling so good.

I feel like I'm in a trance so I quickly wrote some poems. Poetry my love.

My poems have no title but you are in for a treat so come and read along.

That's me! Sometimes id go crazy and id go along walking just like that in the house. My family's a little weird so they dont mind. HAHA.


Your words I've listen to
Till I fell asleep
I woke up feeling so good
I keep thinking 
Of you

I am here and you are near
Life is about this
I know
Yes life is you and me

***

No clinging 
I am now 
Learning
Contentment is
Peace
You could 
Not ask 
For happiness
If you
Are content

***

I am so at peace
It feels like
I have been sleeping
In your arms
And you smiling
Down looking
At me.

***
I feel like Rumi
I think I’m feeling what
Rumi is feeling
Towards you
So my beloved
I'd wrote you 
A poem now
See?
You
Are poetry

***

You,
Yes 
You are
The great
I am
Enfolding
Me.

***

In this silence 
I feel you
Your presence
Is beautiful to see
It makes me
Want to
Read a 
Book
To go grab
 A pen
And write.
You are 
So beautiful
You make me
Do my favorite
Things

***

Words like abc
qrst
xyz
Words like
U
And 
I.
Yes words.


***

Something wants to get out
Whatever it is 
I'd hope it travels to my pen
And on this piece of paper
That something is very clever
He comes only when I am at peace.
So listen now
Listen well.
Smile like crazy
Once you’re finished
Reading the 
End.

***

The pimple
Right at the middle
Of my forehead
Between my eyebrows
You planted them
Didn’t you?


 
Images by Freepik