Sep 3, 2012

Letting Go

Last night, I went out for a walk to get my thoughts off things that are bothering me at the moment.

Like:  Would I be able to have another job after resigning with my current job?
 Would I ace interviews?

 I want to let go of my fears concerning future work, concerning my future that is.

And I walked and walked till I felt sweat over my back and face. I walked with my fears and lay them down one by one.

I found myself then inside Nazareno Church. And that's when I know that the path to life is letting go, and that in every corner of the way a banner is hang saying, NO CLINGING!

 And I learned then to let go and let God. It sounds cliché and old but it is true.
Let go and let God because he knows best and that He holds our future.

 No fear in that. So no clinging.


Now I feel free and I feel ready. I don't know why but I am excited. Letting go and letting God makes you feel excited; you just don't know what will happen next but you know that it would be for your best, for your very best.


"In the path of our happiness shall we find the learning for which we have chosen this lifetime." - Richard Bach

NO CLINGING!

Posting some pictures of myself. :)
That's me at the center with my friends. We are at Eco Village Malasag having some holiday escapade.


 
Images by Freepik