Jan 2, 2013

My Top 3 Videos last year (2012)

So here are some of my top favorite videos last 2012. My favorite person right now is Sarah Kay. I watched her videos for like almost everyday for the last month. I've listened to some of her interviews, i especially love her way with words interview with Krista Tippet.

Here is Saray Kay on her Ted talk reciting Point B and Hiroshima.


...I want her to see the world through the underside of a glass bottom boat, to look through a magnifying glass at the galaxies that exist on the pin point of a human mind. Because that’s how my mom taught me. That there’ll be days like this, “There’ll be days like this my momma said” when you open your hands to catch and wind up with only blisters and bruises. When you step out of the phone booth and try to fly and the very people you wanna save are the ones standing on your cape. When your boots will fill with rain and you’ll be up to your knees in disappointment and those are the very days you have all the more reason to say “thank you,” ‘cause there is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it’s sent away...

My second favorite is the  Som Sabadell flashmob video. It's about the power of classical music. I am not into classical music but i was so moved while watching the video. I was crying a little bit. And that lady in 2:35 with the look of surprise joy on her face is priceless.



And lastly, this warm, warm video from the Jimmy Kimmel Halloween Challenge. This little girl is Madeline. She is 3 years old.  And this was her response when her mother told her that she ate her Halloween candy. There is hope for humanity when you have little children with this kind of attitude ( amid all the killings and craziness going around you could barely stand).


Aw baby girl, you are so much mature than most adults i know! God bless your kind heart. And God bless your mother too for a job well done on raising you :)

So i hope you enjoyed watching my top 3 videos for the year 2012 - assuming you took the time to watch all three. I hope you would. It's worth your time. Promise :)

So what are your fave videos last year? Let me know!
 
Images by Freepik