Jan 15, 2013

A Thank You Note to My Friend Eva








Dai Eva
, I love you.

Thank you so much for the book you have given me. You know me so well.

I was quiet shy when you gave me the gift on your birthday instead of me giving you a gift. You're like a Santa Claus.

I was so happy seeing you happy on your birthday. You truly deserve to be happy because you are a loving person.

I can see how well you treat your lola, your ninang, and your mamoi. Such affection and fondness! It is in things like this that I am truly inspired by people, unguarded moments where an act of love is done.

Know that I have been inspired by you on your birthday.

When I entered your house I thought this is what family is. This is how to love. You spark joy and laughter and comfort which is hard to find in a person. You are so warm dai and it makes me so glad that I know you and that you are my friend.

Thank you so much for loving me. And thank you for thinking of me too! I wish you joy and happiness all throughout your life. And don’t be sad when I don’t reply to your text messages. You know I don't charge my phone often nor do I load often. You know much better ways to reach me :) I love you dai.


P.S. A super thick Selecta ice cream is a good choice!



-Shunani nga wati kadausahay. haha
 
Images by Freepik