Jan 22, 2011

Abba-cakes


 "God is up in the heavens above
and if you get to fly a little higher than the earth
  you'llget to meet him there!"
 -Sheena Marie Senara

---


And so I named you my Abba-cakes! Yay, that is just so sweet of me don't you think? Abba-cakes you’re my sweetest patootie! 

I am so grateful that I decided to go to Dahilayan Adventure Park with my friends/classmates and coworkers to experience Asia's Longest Zipline. Wow, once I get there and started zip-lining I was screaming and shouting so loud! I was so happy. It feels like flying. So this is what it feels like to fly - heaven. And then you see your little shadow down there (it's so cute) ah pure happiness! There is God up there. Yes there is God in flying.


 Spinning and spinning and smiling and smiling...

I played like a little kid today..And I tried all there is to play with in the park. I especially love those round table where you get to spin and hold yourself so tight so us not to be thrown away. I was smiling all the time we played it! Oh how lucky am I to be smiling like I have no care in the whole wide world. I should wear that smile every day.

Father I am so thankful for your protection. We could have gotten in an accident but you choose to let your Guardian angel cover us with his beautiful wings. Thank you. Thank you. No other God like you.
 So grateful for the perfect weather you give us today. The weather is so fine, and the sun smiling down on us. What a great day to enjoy and have fun. Thank you so much!
 
Images by Freepik