Jan 17, 2011

The Joy of having your hair combed


 The greatest thing is to give thanks for everything.
He who has learned this knows what it means to live.
He has penetrated the whole mystery of life:
giving thanks for everything.

—ALBERT SCHWEITZER

---

Things I'm grateful for today Jan 17 2011

1. I'm grateful that i finally get to experience the joy of having my mom combed my hair. I remember telling Doty how i don't remember mom combing my hair ever. You see i grew up with my lola when i was little, and i dont recall mom doing something with my hair. But today she combed my hair and blew dry it upon my request. I'm all smiles. Thank you Lord.
2. Abba dear i know I'm stubborn sometimes. Don't ever make me feel that i need to do something in order to deserve your love. Help me to be patient with my progress. ^^ KNow that i love you so. THank you so much. My heart aches every time you try to get my attention. Thank you for always checking out on me. Bug me always for like forever okay? I wont mind.
3.I'm so grateful that i have a work even though I'm so sleepy this morning.
4. I'm grateful to finally see Eva again in the office. ehehehe.
5. Dad cooking dinner for us. Delicious Fish adobo.  I love how the taste of ginger kind of bites you in the tongue.
6. A lot of ideas coming in my mind at the same time. I really have to implement them all.
7. I'm so grateful that I'm starting to love reading again. I completely stopped when i was twenty one, because i felt bombarded with so much information...Happy and proud with my progress now. Slowly reading Little Altars Everywhere. I so love Rebecca Wells. Gonna have a book review here soon.
 
Images by Freepik