Jan 29, 2011

Shopping/ukay


 ” Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
 -Marcel Proust.

 ---

Things I'm grateful for today January 29 2011

1. I woke up and then saw all our pictures in facebook posted by kenny! I am ever grateful for Kenny taking time to post it. And tagging all of us. That takes a lot of hard work and patience.Thank you so much ken.
2.I am ever so grateful to have washed all my undies.. Weeee I'm so proud of myself. Go go go!
3. Went shopping with my sister in Divisoria(night cafe) for shoes to wear on Ate Queenie's wedding. My sister has such big feet it wont fit on anything we try into. Luckily for me all the shoes there are for my feet. Feeling like Cinderella huh? :)
4. After feeling so tired and sleepy from walking back and forth we had ourselves some Chicken Joy, Spaghetti, ham burger and sundae ice cream. Nice. Thank you Lord. :) And then we started talking a lot just about everything. Especially how God has been so kind to us. We felt so blessed! Abba-cakes thank you.
5. By some special magic we stopped and looked inside Footprints. And then my sister saw it. Yes. It was a love at first sight thing. Mission accomplished.
 
Images by Freepik