Jan 20, 2011

To do list


It is my desire to lavish my love on you
Simply because you are my child
and i am your Father
-1 John 3:1

---
Things I'm grateful for today Jan 20 2011

1. Did two of my to do list. Im so grateful and happy even proud.
2. I am grateful that I'm feeling good today. I cleaned the kitchen and washed all the plates and  im happy with myself. I figured, God has been so good to me and here i am so lazy(this got to change). So today change is starting.
3. Done reading the Pupose Driven Life for day 1....39 more days to go. Got to finish it and see what will happen. Im sure ill be learning a lot of things from it.  Thank you Lord. :) (Reflections to follow tomorrow)
4. I'm grateful for music. Listening to Adele now. Abba dear u r madly in love with all of us. Crazy even. Thank you so much.
 
Images by Freepik