Jan 16, 2011

Childlike


Sleeping beauty having a nice sleep, mom waking us up, I am ever so grateful I get to kiss my mom every day. I never missed kissing her a single day. I love to kiss my mom. And I love how her skin smells.  

I am grateful that my lola, mom, sister and I went to celebrate mass together. 

I am grateful to see Archbishop Ledesma, Kuya/Father Leno, and Father Oga officiating the mass. Oh I’m so happy to see Father Oga again. Smile. Holy people make my heart happy and hopeful. Abba dear I love you. Thank you.

I am grateful that I'm busy taking pictures - art in lenses. Nice. I’m going to post some of the pictures later. Happy fiesta everyone!
I am grateful that Balingasag is such a clean and peaceful place. I love their parks and their pier. I love their old houses too, and that cute little army statue was such a delight to watch! I never thought that it was the old Lolo Abuzo.

I am so grateful that cloy-cloy can recognize me already. After waking up from sleep he run to me and said "tita". Ouch my heart is so touched by that one word. Happy receiving lots of kisses and hugs from cloy-cloy and kissing him back.

My mom shared a lot of things with me and my sister, reminiscing the past. Oh sad, sad story. But I’m glad she's able to share it to us now. I wish I can heal those wounds and let the bitterness and pain go away. Now I understand my mom a lot better. Why she does the things she does.

Dad coming to fetch us is wonderful. And the LQ thing between my parents is somehow fixed. How beautiful is that? Thank you Lord. Thank you so much!

And finally, me realizing that if ever I get to marry someday. I hope that person will be able to leave everything behind just to be with me. To travel no matter how far I am just to keep me company. Yes I want him to leave everything just for me.



 To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant,
to enact gratitude is generous and noble,
but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.

—JOHANNES A. GAERTNER

---

 
Images by Freepik