Jan 15, 2011

Pit Senyor!


 It is love that brings happiness to people.
It is love that gives joy to happiness.
—RUMI

---

Things im grateful for today January 15 2011

1. I am grateful that we went to Balingasag to celebrate Sr St. Nino's fiesta.
2. The transportation going there was so smooth i am so thankful.
3. After arrival we had to run for shelter because it was raining so hard,and i cannot stop laughing after seeing those two gays coming to us wet from rain, the other one was talking so loud. Bayota ka! I was at their back laughing and i was shaking so bad i cannot control it. Took me a long time to hold myself. But just when i stopped, My eyes went to the butt of the loud gay and wouldn't you believe it, his jeans was so tight and low i can see his cleavage! Unbelievable! I gave in to my emotions and was laughing so hard and at the same time wishing to God he wouldn't turn around and slap me or something.The boys at the back where smiling too saying alkansya oh. Tickle me! tickle me! tickle me!. Smile smile smile!
4.I am ever so grateful today that i sleep so deep even though i wasn't able to go outside and celebrate. Sleeping beauty sure is well rested.
5. I am grateful i get to see cloy-cloy...Oh my pamangkin is a cute little boy. Those round sleepy eyes are the cutest. I so love my pamangkin! And i get to see my Lola, Papa Allan ate king-king, Dady Sam, Mommy Lelet, ate tetet and ate queenie. Happy day!
6.Thank you Father for this wonderful day. Thank you for my family and relatives. Even though mom and dad are having some LQ. ew.I am still grateful. Thank you. Viva, Pit Senyor!
 
Images by Freepik