Jan 19, 2011

This is the day the Lord has made...


“My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord;
my spirit rejoices in God my savior."
- Mama Mary,Luke 1:46


---

Things I'm grateful for today Jan 19 2011

1. I'm grateful how i just laugh and laugh today. Today is a love and accept my self day. And it felt good. I feel beautiful and loved. Forgiven and pure. ah heaven on earth.
2. I'm grateful that I'm sharing the room with Eva, Janice and Glaiza. I can just be me and go crazy all the time. I love who i am when im with them.
3.I love my work. I gave an 80% satisfaction rate after being asked by kenny. I reasoned that i feel unburdened after going through the collecting task. Yes remembering the baskets of labhonon again. If you can imagine it being washed then that's how my  job is now. I was laughing at myself because everyone was answering in technical terms and here i am talking about labhonons. Even Kenny was teasing me. Oh well. That's just me. And i love myself today.
4. I am grateful i couldn't believed i answered a webmaster how i will wait for him next week. waaaa that sounds like ew. I love how i can laugh at myself for making stupid remarks such as this.
5. Had chips delight once again. I love cookies. Im afraid im getting addicted to it.
6. Im grateful that im feeling wonderful today. Thank you Lord.
7.I'm amazed by how much dedication i put myself into for making this post every single day. THank you dear Father.
8. Excited about the t-shirt design update. Thank you again my dear little God.
9.Planning to start the Purpose Driven Life, the An Art a Week and The Book Review. Lots and lots of things to be done. I'm grateful for all of these Abba dear. Thank you.
10. When i think about how your mercy is made new every morning i feel like i can do everything. Thank you Lord. My spirit rejoices in You my Savior. For You have done great things for me. And gentleness and compassion is your name. Thank you so much.
 
Images by Freepik