Jan 30, 2011

SFC House Hold


 “You do not need to know what the good Lord is doing in you; you are too little.”
-St. Therese of Lisieux



Things Im grateful for today January 29 2011

1. Im grateful that i went to our household. I have been harassed the moment i woke up.. evil and lustful thoughts playing on my mind. I was wondering why am i so harassed like this..then i remembered today we will have our household. It is indeed true that if you are getting closer to God the evil will find a way to snatch you away. This is the battle you have to win. So i have to remind myself what i have learned from my past experiences. I don't know if you all agree with this but this is what i believe in.

Written from my gratitude journal dated Nov. 15 2010 entitled"When you have sinned there are important things you must remember."

      1. That the goal of the devil is not really that you will do something that will caused you to sin. It is just his way to make you think you are separated from God. It is in a way 50:50 so when you have fallen to  sin never feel and think you are separated from God because no one can ever separate you from the love of God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
      2. You are still you! The child of the Living God. It is not God who changed but you. Your way of thingking.
      3. That the Holy Spirit grieves within you when you have sinned.

I have learned to be gentle with myself and be patient with my progress. Now i am trying to trust so much more in God's forgiveness and gentleness than in the heaviness of my sins. To run like a child to his lap every time i fall and i fall a lot. (And in moments like these I wish only to remember the gentleness of God) Yes my God is a gentle God. That is the first thing i know about Him. That no matter how powerful and all seeing He is He can be so little, yes he can be so little just for me. My dear little God(Diosito Mio). This is the side of God i treasure and give thanks always.That the God who created the entire universe stoop down so low just for me.

2. I am grateful i went to mass with my SFC family. The funny and awkward part was, i was sited with  the choir group and was sandwiched  between  two ladies who has powerful vocal chords. I was like okay take it easy sheen...you can do a lip sync.
3. Went to Sis. Nilda's house, with Sis Janet, Joelyn and Michelle and we talked a lot! Most especially about Marriage, boys, boyfriends and sex! wew. I cannot believe how open and honest they are. Now i don't feel insecure and awkward anymore. I always feel like i will burn in hell when im with Sis Janet because shes so holy. Now i know she can be human too. I laugh and laugh while talking to them. Especially with Sis Joelyn. Oh she can be so innocent sometimes!
 
Images by Freepik