Jan 24, 2011

Jeepney conductor flirting in a funny way




The conductor of  Lapasan jeepney flirting with me! Waaaaaaaaa. He’s got such crooked tooth it makes me laugh. I and the driver were laughing. He was teasing he's conductor for being so upfront. He was so funny I'm not even pissed off (which usually I am when things like that happen). It was just plain funny. In the end I gave him my broadest smile.

As I've always said I can’t allow myself to post only 1 thing here. So today I'm grateful for life and for my inner being, for the trees and the stars up above, for love and for being grateful for the ordinary things that come my way. Thank you Lord.




He is a wise man, who does not grieve for the things which he has not, 
but rejoices for those which he has. 
~Epictetus
 
Images by Freepik