Jan 28, 2011

Crazy me






I'm grateful for my sister Dorothy. I have the best sister ever! I get the license to wake her up so early in the morning just so she can comb and blow dries my hair. I even go too far by asking her to iron my clothes. I love you Doray. Thank you so much for understanding me. I know sometimes I hurt you by saying things I really don't mean. I'm sorry for that. Know that I love you and that (in my life you’re my ihi - kasi hindi kita matiis.).

I'm grateful for my new pair of shoes! It's color white. Wow, I have too many already. I haven't even worn the shoes my mom bought for me.

I am grateful for our meeting today. Though it was really sad, because Donna won’t be with us, but still I’m happy for her. Changes are good right? (in God's beautiful time.) People do come and go. But they leave something behind. So make the most of your time with your friends and family. Let them know how much they are appreciated and loved by you.

Shocks Abba-cakes! This is the 3rd pizza for January! I told you there's got to be a third time and this is it! I know you always make surprises like that for me and you always let me know that it is you who caused it to be so. I love you dearly Father. Thank you for loving me so gently. I'm sorry if a lot of times I don't do things that im suppose to do (lazy bones). Just be patient with me okay? Mold me and use me. Be with me always.








Went crazy with the wig! OMG so this is how it feels to have a smooth and silky hair. You suddenly turn into a lady gaga! I love how it feels to just go and be myself. Today i am free and I love it. Abba-cakes thank you. Chang2 mentioned your name just a while ago. I know you’re happy.

I’m so grateful for Janice (I so love teasing you) and Chang2 (you’re the cutest Chang!) the two brightens my day.

Had an ice cream treat from Evava! Thank you Evs! I love you. Weeeeeeee.

I am grateful for Kenny being patient with me even though I know she’s a little bit pissed because for the second time I forgot to log out again! Abba please, don't allow any third time please? Remind me always.

Today I am ever so grateful because I get to force myself to write my daily gratitude stuff. As you can see I don't have an entry for January 26-27. I know what I did on the 27th. I kind of sleep the entire day after arriving from work. And as for what I did on the 26th, i can’t remember a thing.

Today I am grateful because you are my God and my creator. I celebrate myself and I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Thank you Father.


“Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can- 
there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.”
-Sarah Caldwell

---

 
Images by Freepik