Jan 21, 2011

Stick to it

Things I'm Grateful for today.

1.I'm grateful for the moon rise. Oh how full and bright it is. Grateful that i get to see the dawn and feel the early morning breeze. Got to appreciate them all now. Graveyard shift is drawing closer.
2.I'm grateful for my afternoon sleep. Nothing beats sleeping especially when your whole body is so tired you don't even have the strength to open your eyelids.
3.Im so grateful for Janice and Chachuchang. Work wouldn't be that easy without them. Thank you so much Lord with all these people i work with.
4.Enjoyed facebook so much today. I think i'm a bit addicted. No, its just a daily routine. (hope so)
5.Mom brought home some Marshmallows and chocolates. yay!
6. Im so grateful that my mom cooked dinner for me. Aw, that doesnt happen always. ehehe I love my mom.
7. Slowly reading "Little Altars Everywhere" 1 Chapter a day is enough.
8. Purpose Driven Life day 2. Thank you so much Lord. Please give me the stick-to-itiveness attitude towards my goals. Thank you soo soo much Abba dear. :)IluvYou.
 
Images by Freepik